What Are Chat Bots
As with most things in life the best way to find out is to try one.
Click one of the images below for an instant demo and think how a chatbot can help automate your business.
- Chatbots are software applications that are programmed to send messages to users in a conversational interface, much like a live chat widget. They act like digital agents and are used to interact with your site visitors.
- They can complete a number of tasks that your visitor might require, whether it be pointing them to the right product of interest, helping direct them through to your sales team, or taking a booking or reservation. There is no end to what you can get a chatbot to do for you and everyone has slightly different requirements.
- Ultimately they can act like a digital agent on your site, interacting with as many visitors as you have on your site at any one time and working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 52 weeks a year! They never stop.
- Please contact us for a Free Consultation so we can help you understand how a bespoke chatbot can increase your conversions and help your team deal with the customers that really matter!
- According to Drift’s 2020 State of Conversational Marketing report, usage of chatbots as a brand communication channel increased by a whopping 92% since 2019.
- 24 hour service 365 days a year delivered by a chat bot is the single biggest benefit cited by consumers.
- Mark Zuckerberg predicts Chatbots will be the secret to Facebook’s success over the next TEN YEARS.
- Chat bots are no longer just for large companies and corporations.
- 50% of companies will spend more on chat bots than on more traditional mobile apps.
- 87.2% of consumers surveyed state they have had a neutral or positive experience with chat bots.
- Less than 10% of consumers surveyed think companies should not use chat bots.
- 48% of consumers would rather connect with a company via live chat than any other means of contact.
- 57% of consumers are interested in chatbots for their instantaneity.
- 35% of consumers want to see more companies using chatbots.
- 55% of consumers are interested in interacting with a business using messaging apps to solve a problem.
- 95% of consumers believe ‘customer service’ is going to be the major beneficiary of chatbots